Mittwoch, 14. August 2013

Hannette Staack out of the ADCC 2013??? / Hannette Staack fora do ADCC 2013???

Originaltext:

Here is a story I must tell you guys…
In the 2011 ADCC talking with one of the organizers of the event I spoke about a couple of things that I disagree. I was not only speaking for myself but for all the other women in the Martial Arts world. Things like better prizes for  the women’s division, a creation of more weight divisions and having the open class back again, like it was in 2007, when I won my weight division the Middleweight and the open class, I also said something about a creation of a female super fight like in the men’s division. Why not?!  I spoke about values, honor and how much we (women) have accomplished in the sport through all these years, training, competing, sweating on the mats, working twice as hard to prove our potential and putting up a big show to the spectators. Because of that, because I expose my ideas and claim something for all the women community I might be out of the ADCC 2013. If you ask me if I am sad for not receiving the invitation yet… I’ll say of course. :) I would love to compete, but If I have to stay out for the benefit and growth of the sport, I’ll do it. And I’ll be happy to “cut on my own flesh” to help others in the future.

More hannettestaackjj

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen