Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013

Michelle Nicolini: “You Fight Gabi Garcia & Think That The Next Time You Fight Her, You Will Do Better, But It Gets Worse The 2nd Time & So On.”

Originaltext:

Four-time world Jiu-Jitsu champion Michelle Nicolini has moved up to the medium-heavyweight. Her challenges for this year, however, have not ended: she will now try to honor her invitation to the Beijing ADCC on the 18 and 19 of October, by adding another title to her winning career. Now in no-gi. In an interview with Graciemag she talked about her ADCC preparartion and the fact that many female competitors have lost hope of beating Gabi Garcia:
“GRACIEMAG: How is your preparation going for the ADCC in China?

MICHELLE NICOLINI: I’m still away from Brazil, I’m training light and giving several cool lectures and seminars. I’ll return to Brazil in early August, and I will prepare in Santos. I will have exactly two months until I board to China. In Brazil, I will resume strength and conditioning workouts and step up the pace of my no-gi training. You can expect my best Jiu-Jitsu. I’m motivated for this tournament, which is undoubtedly the championship of the dreams of many, for the international recognition that it gives athletes. I think we will see great fights.

More bjjee.com Gabi Garcia vs Mackenzie Dern A trainingday with Gabi Garcia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen