Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

Rosi Sexton - A Journey Eleven Years in the Making

Originaltext:

In a little under three weeks, I'll be making the final preparations before I step inside the world-famous Octagon to make my debut in my sport's most elite competition - the UFC.

When I walk out to the 15,000 capacity crowd in Winnipeg into the lights and music of the UFC I'll be focused only on the fighter in front of me - Canadian Alexis Davis.

But ever since I got the call inviting me to join UFC in April, I've been contemplating just how far women's mixed martial arts (MMA), and I, have come in the past few years.
UFC is the leading MMA organisation, the sport that I've competing in since 2002. It's a rapidly growing sport in the UK, and is huge across the world and broadcast in a billion homes globally.

More huffingtonpost

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen