Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013

Gabi Garcia: “ADCC Invited Me To Compete In The Men’s Absolute Division.”

Originaltext:

Gabi Garcia once again dominated the women’s division in the ADCC. With a combination of strength and talent, she shines in all the championships. In the ADCC this year, which was held in China, the Alliance athlete confirmed her favorite status and won the tournament. Her recurring dominance over the other fighters made the ADCC give Gabi a unusual invitation, as she revealed in an interview with tatame.
“I wish there were new categories for women in ADCC, so that there would be more of a challenge. Incidentally, this year, I was invited to compete in the absolute male. It was a sheik, event organizer, who invited me. Obviously I did not accept. I do not want to get injured. I know that competing with men is something else. I have to focus on women, and I would not do such a crazy thing, ” She said.
Without giving much attention to the strange invitation, the black belt under Fabio Gurgel talked about her happiness for another gold at ADCC and emotion to live with the side of his master athlete.
“I ended the year with a very big achievement. It is a competition that gives me an adrenaline rush unlike other leagues, because it’s a style (no gi) that I do not do much. My victory was great, but what gave me more pleasure was to have lived with Fabio Gurgel as a fighter. I can tell future generations that I lived with the General as an athlete ” She concluded.
http://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/gabi-garcia-adcc-invited-me-to-compete-in-the-mens-absolute-division/ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen