Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

BJJ Ladies Camp 1.11-03.11.13 Alicante by Liló Asensi

https://www.facebook.com/events/438378006270896/
 
Originaltext:
Hey girls, i'am Maria Dolores " LILO " Asensi, black belt of Agustiin Climent.

I'm organizaed a BJJ girls camp the next 1,2,3 of november in Alicante in my academia CLIMENTCLUB.

10 years I've been practicing BJJ, I've been competing since 2005.
This year I had the opportunity to attend the World Championship Abudhabi.

It would be very good for all of us together, where we can learn new techniques and resolve questions about the gentle art.

My concern is that we know all among us to improve and gain experience and wisdom

Accommodation will be at the dojo where we have microwave and fridge with some food for gaining strength after training.

The price of the camp is 55 euros.

I await your confirmation by sending an email to lilomado@hotmail.com with:

Your full name
Age
Academy and team
Belt
Will you need to sleep at our dojo?

Once we have received your email, you will get an email with directions on how to pay via pay-pal. Once we have received your payment, your registration is complete. You are not registered to the camp before we have received the payment. Payment is non-refundable.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen